MEDIA: Senate Republicans Forgot Trump's Recklessness. It's Back to Haunt Them.

Sujet : MEDIA: Senate Republicans Forgot Trump's Recklessness. It's Back to Haunt Them.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 15. Aug 2024, 12:03:09
Jeff Bezos' guest WaPo blogger, Paul Kane, on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey
and Ron DeSantis to seek the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria
Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign stage to remind
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump
endorsed Jim Lankford and Mitch McConnell:
<URL:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/03/trump-senate-republicans-race/>
| "I'd say the policies are the key issues that we need to be talking
| about," Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) told reporters Thursday
| morning.
|
| Lankford's most recent policy foray would be a keen illustration of
| Trump's aversion to substance. Lankford spent months negotiating a
| border-immigration compromise with Senate Democrats, and just as it
| was coming together, Trump demanded Republicans torpedo the Lankford
| bill because he wanted to keep the issue alive to use against
| Democrats in the November election.
|
| Will Trump's rhetoric hurt Republicans in November? "I think we'll
| know more once the election happens," Lankford said.

Roy Beck's report card for Shelley Moore Capito and Lisa Murkowski:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/919/career/>
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/1143/career/>

Will Rick Scott defeat John Thune to lead Senate.GOV?
Beck's report cards for Scott and Thune:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/9726/career/>
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/742/career/>
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump and his allies have already tried that. Roger Stone, for
example, suggested to the media that DeSantis had cheated on his