MEDIA: Border Chief Closes Migrant Pipeline Amid Blatant Fraud, Pending Election

Sujet : MEDIA: Border Chief Closes Migrant Pipeline Amid Blatant Fraud, Pending Election
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Aug 2024, 12:05:40
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on why Mike Johnson refused to defund Joe Biden and Kamala Harris'
importation of scab workers for the Cheap Labor Lobby:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/03/border-chief-closes-migrant-pipeline-amid-blatant-fraud-pending-election/>
| Biden's deputies "claimed it was safe and legal," said Ira Mehlman,
| a spokesman for the Federation for American Immigration Reform,
| which exposed the fraud. "Their own investigation indicates that it
| was riddled with fraud and poses risks to the American public."
|
| "Shut it down permanently," responded House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-
| LA).
|
| "This admission by the Biden-Harris administration vindicates every
| warning we have ever issued about the unlawful CHNV mass-parole
| program,' said a statement by Rep. Mark Green, the chairman of the
| House Homeland Security Committee.
|
| The pipelines were created by President Joe Biden's pro-migration
| and impeached border chief, Alejandro Mayorkas. In June 2021, Vice
| President Kamala Harris touted his policy of creating "orderly and
| humane" migration paths to the United States.

Does Casey and Ron DeSantis regret that they didn't use the campaign
donations of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
and Maria Espinoza lamenting that Donald Trump took Jared Kushner's
advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against
Biden and Harris?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Casey DeSantis is married with three kids. Laura Loomer is
unmarried and childless and has allowed those things to poison her