MEDIA: US Completes Second Lottery for Fiscal Year 2025 H-1B Visa Cap

Sujet : MEDIA: US Completes Second Lottery for Fiscal Year 2025 H-1B Visa Cap
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Aug 2024, 12:06:27
Michael Bloomberg's guest blogger, Andrew Kreighbaum on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes counseled Casey
DeSantis to have Ron petition David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG for
go-ahead to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM campaign stage to remind legacy American proles in Iowa
and New Hampshire that Donald Trump failed to convert the Cheap Labor
Lobby's scab worker import quota lottery to a wage ordered queue:
<URL:https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/us-completes-second-lottery-for-fiscal-year-2025-h-1b-visa-cap>
| US Citizenship and Immigration Services has selected a sufficient
| number of entries to reach the H-1B fiscal year 2025 cap after
| running a second lottery for the specialty occupation visas, the
| agency announced Monday.
|
| USCIS has notified employers with selected registrations that they
| can move forward with visa petitions.
|
| Only 85,000 visas are available each year under a statutory cap,
| including 20,000 reserved for workers with at least a master's
| degree. The agency said it had already met the cap for advanced
| degree holders.

Will Trump enlist Vice President JD Vance to sell the Cheap Labor
Lobby's merit-based immigration reform legislation passed by Mike
Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune's Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Hopefully after the tragedy yesterday in Butler PA we can all
recognize that unaccountable bloated bureaucracies continue to fail