MEDIA: Kamala Harris: Child of the Great Replacement

Sujet : MEDIA: Kamala Harris: Child of the Great Replacement
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 17. Aug 2024, 14:30:58
Chronicles' Matt Boose on whether Donald Trump's merit-based
comprehensive immigration reform legislation would include Harris'
mom and dad:
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/kamala-harris-child-of-the-great-replacement/>
| Harris's campaign would like to present Harris as the face of
| inevitable racial progress. It operates under the same assumptions
| that  most politicians before Trump had about mass immigration: that
| mass immigration is  unstoppable and, besides that, for the
| country's good. Since the Trump campaign has put mass deportations
| on the table as a real option, Harris's declaration that "we will
| not go back" is both a declaration of support for continued mass
| immigration, and  a message to the millions of illegal immigrants
| who have flooded the country since she was born.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to take the high right ground of the National Question from
Trump by having Ron persuade David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to
allow him to seize Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign bullhorn to
stump for an immigration moratorium?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"But guys like Musk also want little to do with the Trump campaign.
Musk is smart. He sees through the inanity of the circus in Mar-a-