MEDIA: H-1B visa: Spouses on H-4 visa can keep working, but fight goes on

Sujet : MEDIA: H-1B visa: Spouses on H-4 visa can keep working, but fight goes on
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 17. Aug 2024, 14:31:44
San Jose Mercury News' Ethan Baron on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's
Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to make
it Ron's top priority to secure the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to seize Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM megaphone
to impeach Donald Trump for slow-walking the rescission of Barack
Obama's H-4EAD program and George Bush's Optional Practical Training
segment of the F-1 to OPT to H-1B scab work import pipeline:
<URL:https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/08/05/h-1b-visa-spouses-on-h-4-visa-can-keep-working-but-fight-goes-on/>
| The Save Jobs case was tossed out in March 2023 by District of
| Columbia U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan, who cited the
| federal Immigration and Nationality Act, along with "decades of
| executive-branch practice, and both explicit and implicit
| congressional ratification of that practice."
|
| Miano argues that Congress has never actually approved employment
| for H-4 holders, which came via federal rule-making. He sees the
| court decisions in the Save Jobs case as a distortion of America's
| system of checks and balances.
|
| "You strip the power from Congress and hand it to bureaucrats,"
| Miano said. "We have the courts acting to strip democracy from the
| American people."

Will Trump enlist Vice President JD Vance to sell his signature merit-
based comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by Mike
Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV and
does Susie Wiles predict a 2028 aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV will rise
up block it?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Peter Thiel was the money and network behind the 2022 Ohio senate
race between JD Vance and Tim Ryan. It was Peter Thiel who took JD