MEDIA: Kamala Harris's Immigration Platform: More Migrants, More Border Guards

Sujet : MEDIA: Kamala Harris's Immigration Platform: More Migrants, More Border Guards
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 19. Aug 2024, 13:21:12
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to instruct Ron to obtain the permission of David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and
Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign stage to
make Donald Trump endorsing Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/08/09/kamala-harriss-immigration-policy-more-cops-and-more-migrants/>
| Since early 2021, President Joe Biden's pro-migration border chief,
| Alejandro Mayorkas, has welcomed more than 10 million legal,
| illegal, and quasi-legal economic migrants, at enormous cost to
| Americans' wages, housing costs, tax bills, home prices, and civic
| peace.
|
| In response, Biden gave Harris the task of "stemming" migration
| through many countries in a March 2021 White House event. "When she
| speaks, she speaks for me, doesn't have to check with me," Biden
| told Mayorkas, the cameras, and his international audience.
|
| Harris responded to Biden's wide-reaching commission by focusing on
| the "root causes" of migration. "[We] must address the root causes
| that cause people to make the trek," she said.
|
| Since then, Biden has effectively let Mayorkas supercharge the
| nation's Extraction Migration economic strategy.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger estimate it
will cost Trump to persuade John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Aside from President Trump, Tucker Carlson is the top dog in US
right-wing politics. Check out the massive standing ovation Tucker