MEDIA: Politico Admits 'Border Czar' Harris 'Resisted Taking Ownership of Immigration'

Sujet : MEDIA: Politico Admits 'Border Czar' Harris 'Resisted Taking Ownership of Immigration'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 20. Aug 2024, 12:43:05
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump will enlist VP JD Vance to sell his signature
merit-based comprehensive immigration reform legislation to legacy
American proles and which 2028 GOP strivers for WhiteHouse.GOV Susie
Wiles sees on the horizon stepping up to be tribune for legacy American
proles and against their dispossession:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/08/12/politico-admits-border-czar-harris-resisted-taking-ownership-of-immigration/>
| President Donald Trump and his running mate, JD Vance, are making
| the same border-czar "resisted taking ownership" point as they blame
| Harris for failing to stop Biden's policies that have imported
| roughly 10 million legal, quasi-legal, and illegal migrants into
| Americans' workplaces, housing, and politics. "They basically threw
| open the gates of our country," Vance told ABC News on August 11.
|
| Burns paired his admission with a quoted suggestion that Harris
| adopt a conciliatory message on immigration:
|
||     "The center-left needs to project a message of something like
|| control and compassion," [Christabel] Cooper said. "The feeling that
|| migration is out of control is a really strong one, and just kind of
|| dismissing it is not a good thing to do."
|
| But the U.S. immigration system is an investor-driven economic
| strategy designed to transfer vast wealth from ordinary blue-collar
| and white-collar Americans -- and their children -- to investors and
| Wall Street. That economic strategy is hidden by sentimental media
| coverage of striving, unlucky, impoverished migrants -- often under
| the unseen guidance of unsentimental lobby groups.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
predict it will cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to
consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Wray has dodged or obfuscated on every tough question from the
laptop from hell to the identity of the alleged Jan. 5 pipe bomber