MEDIA: Brimelow resigns as VDARE editor, suspends group's website

Sujet : MEDIA: Brimelow resigns as VDARE editor, suspends group's website
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 21. Aug 2024, 12:38:03
Morgan Messenger's Kate Shunney on whether Steve Marshall's
AlabamaAG.GOV has any interest in Morris Dees' $PLC bounty buried on
the beaches of .KY:
<URL:https://www.morganmessenger.com/2024/08/06/brimelow-resigns-as-vdare-editor-suspends-groups-website/>
| Lydia Brimelow writes that the lawsuits and difficulties doing
| business as a foundation led to the decision to suspend the site.
|
| "Suspending VDARE.com is an agonizing decision and we are full of
| bitterness," she wrote.
|
| On May 2, 2024, the courts upheld the Supreme Court's order making
| the organization comply with the Attorney General's investigative
| requests for documents.
|
| The Brimelow's have said publicly their organization will continue
| to supply those records to the Attorney General's office as VDARE
| winds down.

Will Donald Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his chief salescritter
responsibile for selling his signature merit-based comprehensive
immigration reform legislation and which 2028 GOP aspirants for
WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles see on the horizon eager to seize
Trump-Vance's right flank on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"If you will recall, low-IQ Bennie Thompson has been essentially
conspiring to have President Trump assassinated using the