MEDIA: Kamala Harris Promises to Calm Housing Crisis that She Helped Create

Sujet : MEDIA: Kamala Harris Promises to Calm Housing Crisis that She Helped Create
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Aug 2024, 13:39:11
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advised
Casey DeSantis to fortify Ron and her path to WhiteHouse.GOV by using
the campaign contributions of the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert
Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie
Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes,
David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza
impeaching Donald Trump for taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay
the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and
Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/14/kamala-harris-promises-to-calm-housing-crisis-that-she-helped-create/>
| Outside the United States, voters recognize the link between
| immigration and housing costs, said Krikorian.
|
| "Here it just hasn't been [publicized] very much," he added. "Sen.
| Vance brought it up a number of months ago, but that's probably the
| most high-profile example of that. Part of the reason is that we're
| such a big country [that] people just imagine there's plenty of room
| to spread out. They don't take into account that immigrants don't
| settle half an inch thick across the country. They go to the most
| densely populated metro areas."
|
| In the United States, many officials and experts admit that Biden's
| mass migration is pushing up rents and housing prices, including for
| white-collar workers in areas with few immigrant residents.
|
| Immigrants raised the value of U.S. housing by $3.7 trillion from
| 2000 to 2010, according to the pro-migration New American Economy
| advocacy group. Admittedly, much of that extra value evaporated once
| the 2008 recession ended the ability of many poor Americans and
| immigrants to pay their monthly mortgage bills.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his chief salescritter for Trump's
merit-based comprehensive immigration reform and which 2028 aspirants
for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles predict will step up as tribunes
for legacy American proles and against their dispossession?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump did a full-court press for money after being indicted and
raised $4 million in 24 hours. In contrast, despite some tech