MEDIA: Migration Politics Boost Donald Trump in ‘Blue Wall’ Midwest States

Sujet : MEDIA: Migration Politics Boost Donald Trump in ‘Blue Wall’ Midwest States
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Aug 2024, 13:44:21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to pave their path to WhiteHouse.GOV by obtaining the
permission of David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes
of Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
reminding legacy Americans that Donald Trump took Jared Kushner's
advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail
against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/08/15/migration-politics-boost-donald-trump-blue-wall-midwest-states/>
| Unfortunately, the poll split immigration from economic issues,
| despite migration's huge impact on wages, housing, and inflation.
|
| Trump and his campaign are hitting that issue. "Housing costs are
| skyrocketing, absolutely skyrocketing because we have 15 million new
| migrants," Trump said in an Arizona speech in June. "We have no
| place to put them, and that number is growing so that we have
| absolutely no place."
|
| But the New York Times poll did reveal a huge split by economic
| class.
|
| On the immigration trust question, non-college whites split 60
| percent for Trump and 38 percent for Harris.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to sell merit-based comprehensive
immigration reform to legacy American proles?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Representative Clay Higgins is a member of the congressional
investigative task force looking into the assassination attempt by