MEDIA: AP: Kamala Harris Has a 'Long Term' Strategy for Border Migration

Sujet : MEDIA: AP: Kamala Harris Has a 'Long Term' Strategy for Border Migration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 25. Aug 2024, 14:30:26
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to have Ron obtain the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to seize Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign
bullhorn to remind legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire
that Donald Trump dispatched Jared and Ivanka Kushner to Silicon
Valley to sue for peace with the Masters of the Universe:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/08/15/ap-kamala-harris-has-a-long-term-strategy-for-border-migration/>
| Mayorkas is strongly backed by the party's West Coast Wing of pro-
| migration investors and donors. For example, Mark Zuckerberg's
| FWD.us advocacy group has strongly backed Mayorkas.
|
| Since 2021, Harris has echoed the pro-migration language touted by
| Mayorkas as he used his legal skills and political backing to cut
| "safe and humane" quasi-legal pathways for migrants through the
| nation's border and past the nation's cautious judges.
|
| "The president and I are absolutely committed to ensuring that our
| immigration system is orderly and humane, and I do believe that we
| are making progress in that regard," Harris said while standing
| beside Mayorkas in June 2021.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to serve as his Chief Salescritter for
Trump's signature "merit-based" comprehensive immigration reform
legislation and will Peter Thiel advise Vance to not take the job?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"DeSantis doesn't have an influencer army. That claim was invented
by Trump adviser Jason Miller with the help of liberal reporter Jake