MEDIA: The American Nation: Resurrections

Sujet : MEDIA: The American Nation: Resurrections
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 25. Aug 2024, 14:31:00
Lafayette Lee and Michael Anton for IM--1776 on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey
DeSantis to make it Ron's top priority convincing David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to allow her to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and
Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to indict Donald
Trump for taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://im1776.com/2024/08/18/the-american-nation-resurrections/>
| So the larger question is whether Rufo's wins (and others like them)
| can be translated into a broader restoration of the old regime. On
| this I have my doubts, as you correctly intuit. That doesn't mean,
| to repeat, that those wins are unimportant. Whatever comes next, and
| whenever it comes, the facts on the ground will matter enormously;
| the more favorable to our cause we can make those facts via present
| action, the better. For instance, it will matter whether there are
| 20 or 50 or however many million illegal immigrants in America, and
| to the extent that sound federal policy can keep those numbers down,
| we should pursue every lawful means to achieve that, even if some of
| us are not sanguine about the prospects of renewing our
| grandparents' America even with a totally secure border.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his chief salescritter selling
legacy American proles on Trump's signature "merit-based" comprehensive
immigration reform legislation authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby and
passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's)
Senate.GOV and which 2028 aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles
see stepping up be a tribune for legacy American proles?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is an example of why I'm disillusioned with Trump. He's all
bark and no bite. He talked about draining the swamp and didn't do