MEDIA: Donald Trump Promises to 'End the Era of Inflation, Mayhem, and Misery'

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump Promises to 'End the Era of Inflation, Mayhem, and Misery'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 26. Aug 2024, 14:46:15
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Carney
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey and Ron DeSantis to use the donations from the likes of Miriam
Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin,
Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce
Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run advertisements
on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM in Iowa and New Hampshire with the likes of
Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza impeaching Donald Trump for taking
Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/08/14/donald-trump-promises-end-era-inflation-mayhem-misery/>
| The surge in illegal immigration during the Biden-Harris
| administration has pushed up housing prices and strained government
| budgets, Trump argued.
|
| "I will seal the border. I will send them all back to their
| countries where they belong. Prices will come down, come down
| dramatically, and come down fast," Trump said.
|
| Trump said that the surge in immigration is also endangering the
| health of Social Security and Medicare. He promised to shore up
| those programs by deporting illegal immigrants who might someday
| become a drain on them.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to serve as his chief salescritter for
Trump's merit-based, comprehensive immigration reform legislation
authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby and passed by Mike Johnson's
House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Twitter hit MAGA War Room with a community note explaining why
Trump's attack ad on DeSantis is inaccurate and reminding people