MEDIA: Is It Okay to Be White?

Sujet : MEDIA: Is It Okay to Be White?
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 26. Aug 2024, 14:46:32
Jeremy Carl for Claremont's American Mind on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey
DeSantis to task Ron to obtain the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to commandeer Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign bullhorn to seize Donald Trump's right flank on the
National Question and stump for an immigration moratorium:
<URL:https://americanmind.org/salvo/is-it-okay-to-be-white/>
| We're in the midst of a vast demographic transformation, an
| uncontrolled social experiment. If you looked at the 1960 census,
| which was right before the Hart-Celler Immigration Act of 1965 that
| radically transformed America's demographics, we were about 86 or 87
| percent white non-Hispanic, 10 or 11 percent African American, and 3
| percent everything else, which mostly was Hispanic. Eighty percent
| of the latter group were native born Americans at that point as
| opposed to about 60 percent now, and some of whom, the Californians
| and the Tejanos, actually had roots in what had been U.S.
| territories going back hundreds of years. Compare that to where we
| are today, 60 years after Hart-Celler: we are now a 57 percent white
| non-Hispanic country. For those 18 and under, we are now a white
| non-Hispanic minority. This has just been a huge demographic
| transformation--and dare I even say it, a great replacement of
| whites.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his chief salescritter for Trump's
signature "merit-based" immigration reform legislation authored by the
Cheap Labor Lobby and passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John
Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV and who does Susie Wiles predict
will step up to be tribune for legacy American proles and against their
dispossession?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This shift comes after President Joe Biden's unexpected exit from
the 2024 race, leaving Vice President Kamala Harris as the