MEDIA: The Fires of August

Sujet : MEDIA: The Fires of August
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 27. Aug 2024, 14:41:59
Mark Steyn on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve
Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to secure her path to WhiteHouse.GOV by
tasking Ron to to secure the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to seize the high right ground of the National
Question from Donald Trump by using Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign stage to stump for an immigration moratorium:
<URL:https://www.steynonline.com/14526/the-fires-of-august>
| Everywhere is Rotherham now. And the communities transformed by mass
| migration, from Birmingham to even Belfast, are being set up by Two-
| Tier Keir and Mike-Grab Mark. Starmer is not, as has been suggested,
| simply "tone-deaf". He is seizing his opportunity, as Washington did
| on J6 and Justin did with the Canadian truckers. You know how that
| worked out for law-abiding grannies on their first trip to America's
| capital, or for prairie donors who'd dropped fifty bucks via credit
| card on the Ottawa convoy. And you know how muted public protest
| about anything has been in either country since. The full powers of
| Britain's "system of espionage" - the 24/7 panopticon state - are
| about to be brought down on the despised masses. Because J6 was
| about a dodgy election and the truckers were objecting to lockdowns
| and vaccine mandates, but a pushback against mass migration is a
| threat to the absolute inviolable core uniparty policy. Oh, sure,
| you didn't do anything other than mouth off on Facebook. But, even
| as the cities are aflame, they'll still find time for you:
|
||     "Am I going to be locked up for the night? Do I
|| need to bring my medications?"
||     Welcome to 2024 Britain where The Police arrive at your home to
|| arrest you for comments made on Facebook.
||     As Britain descends into lawless chaos - the Governments
|| priority clearly isn't fixing... pic.twitter.com/YmxBj92aCl
|     -- Concerned Citizen (@BGatesIsaPyscho) August 5, 2024

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to serve as his chief salescritter for
Trump's "merit-based" comprehensive immigration reform legislation
authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby and passed by Mike Johnson's
House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV and who does
Susie Wiles see in 2028 running to Vance's right on the National
Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump is still angry at Rosendale for opposing McCarthy and not
taking his call. His attack dogs have been accusing Rosendale, one