MEDIA: Vivek Pushes for More US Job Killing Visas

Sujet : MEDIA: Vivek Pushes for More US Job Killing Visas
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 29. Aug 2024, 14:40:16
InstituteForSoundPublicPolicy.ORG's Joe Guzzardi on whether Donald
Trump will enlist VP JD Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for Trump's
signature merit-based, bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform
legislation authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby and passed by of Mike
Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://joeguzzardi.substack.com/p/vivek-pushes-for-more-us-job-killing>
| In July, Ramaswamy spoke at Washington D.C.'s National Conservatism
| Conference, and decried the border mess, called for an end to
| birthright citizenship, and demanded immigration law enforcement,
| but he also spouted many of the long discredited talking points H-1B
| backers promote. In short, Ramaswamy wants to import more foreign
| labor into the U.S. economy. The former tech entrepreneur stressed
| that only what he referred to as "high quality" immigrants---often
| referred to as the "best and brightest" --- would be admitted and
| awarded work permission. Ramaswamy's definition of "high-quality" is
| someone who speaks English, and has a grasp of American history and
| civics, a low bar indeed. A sampling from the U.S. citizenship test:
| We elect a president for how many years? What is the name of the
| president now? Who is the governor of your state now? Since he made
| his fortune in biotech and hedge fund partnership, Ramaswamy's
| endorsement for more H-1Bs is unsurprising but nevertheless
| disappointing. The portion of Ramaswamy's address to NatCon that
| dealt with employment visas could have been delivered by
| California's U.S. Representative, immigration lawyer, and long-time,
| relentless H-1B champion Zoe Lofgren.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to have Ron request permission from David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign stage to remind legacy American proles
that Trump failed to turn the Cheap Labor Lobby's H-1B scab worker
import quota lottery into a wage ordered queue?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"With Kamala Harris paralyzed by her fear of reporters and
unscripted questions, introducing new issues is one way Trump can