MEDIA: Ken Paxton just made his biggest move against illegals voting in Texas. No wonder they want to destroy him....

Sujet : MEDIA: Ken Paxton just made his biggest move against illegals voting in Texas. No wonder they want to destroy him....
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Sep 2024, 13:42:51
Revolver's anonymous hack on who advised Donald Trump not to endorse
Chip Roy:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/08/ken-paxton-just-made-biggest-move-against-illegals-voting-in-texas-no-wonder-they-want-to-destroy-him/>
| No wonder the Uniparty was going after Ken Paxton. He's one of the
| good guys who's actually fighting for the American people. Let's
| face it, keeping non-citizens off the voter rolls is the first
| important step to maintaining the integrity of our elections.
|
| We need every single red-state Republican AG to follow suit. If they
| refuse, they need to go. There's no other way to take back our
| elections, and we can't just sit back and "vote" this nightmare
| away. It's too far gone for that.

Roy Beck's report card for Roy:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/18343/career/>
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"It's pathetic because it doesn't work outside Twitter. Here's an
Instagram post the other day attacking DeSantis. The comments are