MEDIA: Democrats Use Star Power to Celebrate Migrants on Day Three of DNC

Sujet : MEDIA: Democrats Use Star Power to Celebrate Migrants on Day Three of DNC
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 02. Sep 2024, 14:03:30
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on who recommended that Donald Trump endorse Jim Lankford and Mitch
McConnell and whether Amy Swonger believes Trump will find better
negotiating partners with John Thune or Rick Scott:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/08/22/democrats-use-star-power-celebrate-migrants-day-three-dnc/>
| "Wednesday evening's speakers embraced tougher policies for asylum
| seekers, praised President Joe Biden's attempts to negotiate a
| bipartisan border security bill, and conceded the changed reality of
| immigration politics," claimed Vox.com.
|
| In reality, the vast economic and civic damage to ordinary Americans
| by illegal migration was recognized by Democrats only to provoke
| empathy for illegal migrants among the promiscuously empathetic
| attendees at the convention.
|
| Javier Salazar, the sheriff of Bexar County, which includes San
| Antonio, Texas, declared:
|
||     The traffickers pack migrants into 18-wheelers like cattle, 50to
|| 100 at a time. Then they seal the doors. That's when the 911 calls
|| come. We hear them, desperate, terrified, gasping for air. Now,
|| sometimes we get there on time. Sometimes, despite our best efforts,
|| we can't.
|
| However, the Democrats' eager empathy does not reach the Americans
| who lose wages, jobs, and homes to the migrants imported by the
| government and hired by employers.

Has Susie Wiles noticed in her focus groups of legacy American proles
that Emma Lazarus' poem added to the Statue of Liberty no longer can
be used as a cudgel by the Cheap Labor Lobby and will Trump attempt to
use it in order to sell his signature merit-based comprehensive
immigration reform legislation?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Barrio Nazi, Taco von Ribbentrop, Burrito Mussolini--I honestly
don't think Trump can top the names Ben Domenech and other critics