MEDIA: How Do the Alternative Presidential Candidates Approach Immigration and Border Security?

Sujet : MEDIA: How Do the Alternative Presidential Candidates Approach Immigration and Border Security?
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 02. Sep 2024, 14:04:11
BorderHawk's Allan Wall on whether Donald Trump will take RFK Jr's
advice to downplay the National Question in 2024 just as Trump took
Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question in 2020:
<URL:https://borderhawk.news/how-do-the-alternative-presidential-candidates-approach-immigration-and-border-security/>
| As for working with Mexico, will that be Biden-style working with
| Mexico, or Trump-style? It makes a difference.
|
| Kennedy says, "When we also expand legal immigration, migrants will
| rationally choose the legal path instead of putting their families'
| lives at the mercy of criminals."
|
| No. It's time to shut down illegal AND legal immigration, which are
| now just two sides of the same mass immigration coin.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
estimate it will cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott)
to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump cynically made himself the damsel in distress and he couldn't
do better than $4 million. That's humiliating. But that's also why