MEDIA: Dem Sen. Welch: Dems Had Lax Border Policies, 'In Reaction, to Some Extent, to Trump'

Sujet : MEDIA: Dem Sen. Welch: Dems Had Lax Border Policies, 'In Reaction, to Some Extent, to Trump'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 03. Sep 2024, 13:22:03
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Ian Hanchett
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
suggested to Casey DeSantis that Ron must obtain the go-ahead from
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to seize Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM campaign megaphone to impeach Donald Trump for taking
Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/08/22/dem-sen-welch-dems-had-lax-border-policies-in-reaction-to-some-extent-to-trump/>
| On Thursday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Ingraham Angle,"
| Sen. Peter Welch (D-VT) stated that Democrats failed to have a
| strong border policy and let millions of people into the country "in
| reaction, to some extent, to Trump."
|
| Welch stated, [relevant remarks begin around 1:50] "[W]e, the
| Democrats, have to do [a really] strong commitment on border
| enforcement. We have to -."
|
| Host Laura Ingraham then cut in to ask, "Why haven't they done it
| for three-and-a-half years? Why have they let 10 million people into
| this country that are taking jobs and opportunities and killing
| people?"
|
| Welch answered, "In my view, I think that it was in reaction, to
| some extent, to Trump. But I think we have to have a policy that's
| absolutely about controlling the border and having immigration be
| legal. We support controlling the border so that folks who come in
| are in through a legal process, not an illegal process."

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
estimate it will cost Trump to persuade John Thune (or Rick Scott)
to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I don't feel so good MAGA Twitter bros, I was told Ron isn't a good
communicator but he explained in just a few seconds to a TV audience