MEDIA: Will a Harris presidency be four more years of Biden's immigration policies?

Sujet : MEDIA: Will a Harris presidency be four more years of Biden's immigration policies?
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. Sep 2024, 13:29:48
Via BorderHawk.NEWS, see The Hill's Nolan Rappaport on whether
betting markets are estimating the likelihood Donald Trump will
implement an immigration moratorium and/or pass "merit-based"
comprehensive immigration reform legislation in his second term:
<URL:https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/4848648-immigration-biden-harris-platform/>
| Finally, the Democratic platform calls on Congress to pass
| legislation providing a pathway to citizenship for those brought to
| the U.S. illegally as children (known as "Dreamers"), farmworkers,
| care workers and other long-term undocumented individuals who
| contribute to this country.
|
| But let's get real here: We haven't had such a comprehensive
| legalization program since the enactment of the Immigration Reform
| and Control Act of 1986. The Democrats need to be more realistic.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to have Ron obtain the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to impeach Trump for endorsing Jim Lankford?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump pushed the First Step Act by legitimizing left-liberal
talking points about the justice system being systemically racist.