MEDIA: Economist Magazine: 23 Million Foreign Graduates Want Americans' Jobs

Sujet : MEDIA: Economist Magazine: 23 Million Foreign Graduates Want Americans' Jobs
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. Sep 2024, 13:30:05
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump will enlist VP JD Vance to be Chief
Salescritter for Trump's signature "merit-based" comprehensive
immigration reform legislation authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby and
passed by the likes of Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or
Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/08/29/economist-magazine-23-million-foreign-graduates-want-americans-jobs/>
| For example, Mayorkas has stated a regulatory process to help more
| employers hire more foreign graduates via the little-discussed J-1
| "Exchange Visitor" visa process.
|
| The J-1 process has allowed the immigration of roughly 600,000
| foreign graduates into U.S. white-collar jobs since 2014. But agency
| officials can now revise it to welcome an additional 400,000
| migrants over 10 years, according to an August 2024 paper by the
| Institute for Progress.
|
| "This revision is not only a matter of justice for individual
| migrants but also a strategic imperative for fostering international
| cooperation and shared prosperity," said the group which is funded
| by pro-migration foundations and investors, including two Irish
| immigrants, Patrick Collison and John Collison.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Mayorkas and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost
Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Way I see it - there is zero chance anyone beats Trump in primary.
If anyone challenges him as third party, they could give us another