MEDIA: Fact Check: Kamala Harris Falsely Claims Senate Border Bill Had Broad Bipartisan Support

Sujet : MEDIA: Fact Check: Kamala Harris Falsely Claims Senate Border Bill Had Broad Bipartisan Support
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. Sep 2024, 13:30:43
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
recommended that Casey and Ron DeSantis use the donations of
Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken
Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy,
Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run
campaign advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of
Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza reminding legacy American proles in
Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump endorsed Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/29/fact-check-kamala-harris-falsely-claims-senate-border-bill-had-broad-bipartisan-support/>
| While Trump urged Republicans to oppose the bill due to its
| provisions, House and Senate Republicans had already started
| opposing the bill when details leaked. Likewise, House and Senate
| Democrats began opposing the bill as well, because it did not
| include amnesty for illegal aliens.
|
| Most prominently, Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Ed Markey (D-MA),
| Alex Padilla (D-CA), and Bob Menendez (D-NJ) opposed the bill, along
| with Sens. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Laphonza Butler (D-CA), Bernie
| Sanders (I-VT), and Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ).

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for
"merit-based" immigration reform legislation and which 2028 aspirant
for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles see on the horizon stepping up
to be a tribune for legacy American proles and against their
dispossession?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"If you think today is a dark day for America, just wait until
Trump's motorcade winds its way though the nation's capital before