MEDIA: USCIS announces key OPT policy changes announced for international STEM students

Sujet : MEDIA: USCIS announces key OPT policy changes announced for international STEM students
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 06. Sep 2024, 13:18:23
Times of India's Lubna Kably on whether legacy American proles
surveyed by Susie Wiles (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale
before him)) approve of American Association of Community Colleges
presidents leasing American classroom seats and laboratory stools
to the 8+B globe's prospective associate degree earners:
<URL:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/uscis-announces-key-opt-policy-changes-announced-for-international-stem-students/articleshow/112901193.cms>
| Associate's degree also qualifies for OPT: Eligibility for Post-
| Completion OPT: USCIS has clarified that international students may
| be eligible for post-completion OPT after completion of an
| associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree program. In
| terms of education, an associate degree falls between a high school
| diploma and a bachelor's degree and could be of a duration of just
| two-years.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to make it Ron's top priotity securing the permission of
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons
onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to impeach Donald Trump for failing
to rescind George Bush's extra-legal Optional Practical Training
program?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"President Trump cannot be expected to fix or repair all of the
damage created within our Constitutional Republic in one term.