MEDIA: Gov't Data: Salaries Have Been Flat for STEM Workers Since 2008

Sujet : MEDIA: Gov't Data: Salaries Have Been Flat for STEM Workers Since 2008
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 12. Sep 2024, 13:34:32
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron to David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG
to beg for permission to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to warn legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation
passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's)
Senate.GOV so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic
words, merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/09/04/govt-data-salaries-have-been-flat-for-stem-workers-since-2008/>
| Similarly, Rep. Tony Gonzalez (R-TX) recently introduced legislation
| to simultaneously curb illegal migration and expand the inflow of
| visa workers for Americans' white-collar jobs and blue-collar jobs.
| He told CBS News on September 1:
|
||     If we want to win the space race, we're going to need engineers
|| from all over the world. If we're going to grow our economy, we're
|| going to need the hospitality industry, construction workers, and
|| other areas. ... deporting people that aren't [legal] here, and
|| double down on legal work visas, people doing it the right way.
|
| Gonzalez is strongly backed by pro-migration business donors and
| their funding helps him keep a seat on the House's Committee on
| Homeland Security.
|
| On the other side of the aisle, retiring Rep. Dan Kildee (D-MI) told
| FedNet TV in August that Americans depend on visa workers: "There is
| a need for us to deal with temporary visas -- it's in almost every
| sector of our economy, whether it's agriculture, manufacturing ...
| tourism."

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for merit-
based immigration and who does Susie Wiles see among 2028's aspirants
for WhiteHouse.GOV stepping up to outflank Trump-Vance from the right
on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi's refusal to allow Republican Minority
Leader Kevin McCarthy to appoint serious and well-informed