MEDIA: Great Replacement Job Shock: 1.3 Million Native-Born Americans Just Lost Their Jobs, Replaced By 635,000 Immigrants

Sujet : MEDIA: Great Replacement Job Shock: 1.3 Million Native-Born Americans Just Lost Their Jobs, Replaced By 635,000 Immigrants
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 14. Sep 2024, 14:12:24
Via BorderHawk.NEWS, see Zero Hedge's Tyler Durden on whether Donald
Trump will task VP JD Vance to be Chief Salescritter for his signature
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation authored by
the Cheap Labor Lobby with "merit-based" sprinkled throughtout and
passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's)
Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/great-replacement-job-shock-13-million-native-born-americans-just-lost-their-jobs-replaced>
| Eight months later, we are delighted to see that our relentless
| efforts to bring attention to this critical topic finally worked,
| and the continued replacement of native-born workers with immigrants
| and illegal aliens was finally the biggest political and media
| talking point, as demonstrated by such articles as "How Immigration
| Remade the U.S. Labor Force" by the WSJ and "Without Immigrants, US
| Working-Age Population Would Shrink" from Bloomberg, both of which
| are an extension of the latest and greatest narrative, first spawned
| by Fed chair Powell, and then picked up by Goldman, which came down
| to the following: you can have (record) illegal immigration, or you
| can have even more (breakneck) inflation. So don't be angry, and
| just accept the roving gangs of Venezuelan murderers in your
| neighborhood, if you know what's good for you and if you want to
| keep prices low (the same prices which are only high because the
| government decided to inject $20 trillion in fiscal stimmies in the
| past 4 years).

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Ron and
Casey DeSantis to use the campaign donations of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run campaign advertisements on
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to warn legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Trump will betray them with merit-based immigration
reform?
John
groenveld@acm.org
candidate Donald Trump. There was one other genuine outsider in the
race, Ben Carson.  Who was moved into position as Carson's campaign
manager during that well-documented "splitter strategy" effort to
install the Hillary Clinton/Jeb Bush illusion of choice? Answer:
Mary Cheney. Yes, the IC has a lot of ways to wrap their tentacles
around any individual they need to control." - Sundance
<URL:https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/09/06/liz-
cheney-says-her-and-her-father-will-vote-for-kamala-harris/>