MEDIA: Sen. John Kennedy: Biden Administration Wrote Nearly 300 Executive Orders to 'Open Our Border' in 2021

Sujet : MEDIA: Sen. John Kennedy: Biden Administration Wrote Nearly 300 Executive Orders to 'Open Our Border' in 2021
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 14. Sep 2024, 14:13:58
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Amy Furr
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
advised Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron to David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to obtain permission to deploy the likes of Mike
Emmons and Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign
stage to impeach Donald Trump for taking Jared Kushner's advice to
downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden
and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/09/09/sen-john-kennedy-biden-administration-wrote-nearly-300-executive-orders-to-open-our-border-in-2021/>
| In his social media post, Kennedy sought to remind voters about
| actions taken by the Biden administration when it came to disastrous
| border policies that are hurting citizens.
|
| "Reminder: The Biden-Harris White House wrote nearly 300 executive
| orders to open our border in just their FIRST YEAR in office," he
| wrote:
|
|| Reminder: The Biden-Harris White House wrote nearly 300 executive
|| orders to open our border in just their FIRST YEAR in office.
| <URL:https://x.com/SenJohnKennedy/status/1833133383074840653>
|
| It is important to note that Harris, who chose radical leftist Gov.
| Tim Walz (D-MN) as her running mate, is campaigning against former
| President Donald Trump (R) and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance (R-
| OH) as the November presidential election swiftly approaches.
|
| According to a January 2022 press release from the Migration Policy
| Institute (MPI), Biden took almost 300 executive actions regarding
| immigration during his first year as president.

Will Trump tap VP JD Vance to sell Trump's bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby
with "merit-based" sprinkled throughout and passed by Mike Johnson's
House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"In fact, both Cheney and Kinzinger had to end their political
careers because there was no place left for them in the Trump-