MEDIA: WATCH: Alabama City Council Shuts Down Residents Concerned About Influx of Haitians

Sujet : MEDIA: WATCH: Alabama City Council Shuts Down Residents Concerned About Influx of Haitians
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 15. Sep 2024, 13:41:46
Via BorderHawk.NEWS, see Dan Lyman for InfoWars on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey
DeSantis to dispatch Ron to obtain the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria
Espinoza to Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to impeach Donald Trump for
taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-alabama-city-council-shuts-down-residents-concerned-about-influx-of-haitians>
| Officials in Alabama abruptly ended a city council meeting this week
| after residents expressed concerns about an influx of Haitian
| 'migrants' to their small city.
|
| On Thursday night, citizens grilled Sylacauga City Councilmembers
| about numerous 'migrants' reportedly being dumped in their community
| of roughly 12,500, prompting Council President Tiffany Nix to end
| the session after just 20 minutes.
|
| When asked who is overseeing the placement or management of newly-
| arrived Haitians in Sylacauga, Nix claimed she had no idea.
|
| "We don't have any information on it. We just know that they are
| here legally," Nix said.
|
| "There is no reason for us to wonder why or to investigate. No crime
| has been committed. They're here working. They're adding to the
| economy."

In Susie Wiles (and Bill Stepien before her (and Brad Parscale before
him)) focus groups of legacy American proles who might be convinced to
request and submit ballots for Trump, do Haitians spark joy?
<URL:https://borderhawk.news/pets-birds-being-butchered-in-ohio-city-overrun-by-haitians-report/>
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump didn't show in Iowa because his turnout compared to DeSantis
was embarrassingly low. You guys had to blame bad weather while