MEDIA: Imagine this. It's 2025. Trump is US President, again. And this is what moving to America will look like

Sujet : MEDIA: Imagine this. It's 2025. Trump is US President, again. And this is what moving to America will look like
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 17. Sep 2024, 12:59:35
Times of India's anonymous hack on whether Donald Trump will select
VP JD Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for Trump's signature merit-
based comprehensive immigration reform legislation and who among the
2028 aspirants for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles predict will step
up as tribune for legacy American proles and for their posterity:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/migrate/us-elections-h-1b-visa-international-students-foreign-workers-imagine-this-its-2025-trump-is-us-president-and-this-is-what-moving-to-america-will-look-like/articleshow/113182982.cms>
| H-1B Visa Program: Trump's first term saw attempts to restrict the
| H-1B visa program by narrowing eligibility criteria and increasing
| scrutiny of applications. In 2025, we could see further tightening,
| such as higher wage requirements for H-1B holders to ensure that
| these positions are not displacing American workers. Additionally,
| the number of H-1B visas might be reduced, and the cap system could
| be adjusted to favor those with advanced degrees or specialized
| skills.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf
to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
predict will it cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to
consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The only gunfire in this year's election, so far, have been the
eight shots the Secret Service permitted their designated fall-guy