MEDIA: JD Vance Slams Media for Ignoring Migration's Damage to Americans

Sujet : MEDIA: JD Vance Slams Media for Ignoring Migration's Damage to Americans
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 17. Sep 2024, 13:00:30
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to task Ron to convince David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to allow them to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and
Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to remind legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump took the
advice of Jared Kushner to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/10/jd-vance-slams-media-for-ignoring-migrations-damage-to-americans/>
| For example, the New York Times wrote, "The Trump campaign promoted
| an outlandish false claim on Monday that Haitian immigrants in
| Springfield, Ohio, have abducted and eaten their neighbors' pets,
| again demonizing migrants as the campaign seeks to attack Vice
| President Kamala Harris on immigration."
|
| "JD Vance repeats baseless claim Haitian immigrants are eating pets
| as Ohio officials say there is no evidence," said a CBS News report.
|
| "No, JD Vance, Haitian Immigrants Are Not Eating Household Pets,"
| wrote Esquire.
|
| However, as Vance noted, while focusing on the unconfirmed rumors
| about migrants eating pets, these reporters are ignoring the real
| civic and pocketbook damage mass migration has caused the Americans
| in Springfield.

Will Trump tap VP Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for Trump's
merit-based immigration reform legislation and who among 2028
strivers for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles predict outflanking
Trump-Vance on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"No one knows the answers to those questions.  It will be
interesting to see if hatred of Donald Trump by the entrenched