MEDIA: At the debate, there's no escaping tough questions on immigration

Sujet : MEDIA: At the debate, there's no escaping tough questions on immigration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 19. Sep 2024, 12:55:15
Nolan Rappaport for The Hill on whether Susie Wiles has asked legacy
American proles who might be convinced to request and submit ballots
for Donald Trump how many of the 8B globe's top two quintiles merit
being admitted into their country:
<URL:https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/4869662-debate-immigration-harris-trump/>
| 1. MORE EMPLOYMENT VISAS. According to a July 2024 report from the
| U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the "COVID-19 pandemic, early retirements
| and less immigration have left the nation with a worker deficit."
| There are 8.2 million open jobs and only 7.2 million unemployed
| workers. This serious issue cannot be addressed by bypassing the
| visa system to release migrants into the country without regard to
| whether they meet America's employment needs, which is what the
| current administration has been doing.
|
| Question: Would you support legislation to raise the limits on
| employment-based visas enough to meet our nation's employment needs?

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Ron and
Casey DeSantis to use the campaign contributions from Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy campaign advertisements on
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM featuring the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria
Epsinoza pitching a DeSantis signature on an immigration moratorium
executive order?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Harris would have to survive the September 10 debate, but Trump
might decide to make it all about him." - Steve Sailer