MEDIA: Revolver Analysis: Here's Why the Debate Was a Win for Trump...

Sujet : MEDIA: Revolver Analysis: Here's Why the Debate Was a Win for Trump...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 20. Sep 2024, 12:50:11
Revolver.NEWS' anonymous hack on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve
Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron to
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to obtain their permission to
deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria Epsinoza to Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM campaign stage to impeach Donald Trump for taking Jared
Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign
trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/09/revolver-analysis-why-the-debate-was-a-win-for-trump/>
| In the final assessment, Trump was high energy, leaned into key
| issues of importance to the base (immigration), and came across
| better on the most important issues, such as the economy. Despite
| flagrant interference from the pathetic moderation panel, Trump came
| out ahead with a modest edge, but Kamala didn't totally bomb,
| meaning the end effect does not dramatically alter the course of the
| debate in any significant way. The fact that despite the media
| trying to recon this into a win for Kamala, average voters don't
| seem to think of it that way suggests our earlier analysis of the
| 2024 dynamics holds well--namely, that Kamala's advantage is in
| running as a chameleon democrat, and the more people are exposed to
| her, the less people like her.

Will Trump select VP JD Vance to be his Chief Salescritter for Trump's
merit-based comprehensive immigration reform legislation and who among
the 2028 strivers for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles expect will
outflank Trump-Vance from the right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"As we live through the economic mess of a Biden administration hell
bent on eroding the middle class, there are numerous pundits