MEDIA: Alejandro Mayorkas Denounces Deportations, Doubles Down on Cheap-Labor Bidenomics

Sujet : MEDIA: Alejandro Mayorkas Denounces Deportations, Doubles Down on Cheap-Labor Bidenomics
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 21. Sep 2024, 14:00:35
Via Breitbart.COM/immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil
Munro on whether Donald Trump will nominate
NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro
Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger guestimate it
will cost Trump to convince John Cornyn (or John Thune (or Rick
Scott)) to consent:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/09/10/alejandro-mayorkas-denounces-deportations-doubles-down-on-cheap-labor-bidenomics/>
| Since January 2021, he has helped extract at least ten million
| wealth-shifting blue-collar and white-collar migrants from poor
| countries for use in Americans' workplaces, communities, schools,
| and hospitals.
|
| Mayorkas has repeatedly explained that he supports more migration
| because of his migrant parents, his sympathy for migrants, and his
| support for "equity" between Americans and foreigners. He also
| justifies his welcome for migrants by saying his priorities are
| above the law and claiming that the "needs" of U.S. business are
| paramount regardless of the cost to ordinary Americans, the impact
| on U.S. children, or Americans' rational opposition.
|
| In May 2023, Mayorkas explained his motivation in a graduation
| speech to the U.S. Coast Guard Academy:
|
||     My drive has been defined by a very clear purpose. My mother's
|| and father's life journeys were defined by displacement. My mother
|| was twice a refugee, first from war-torn Europe and, 19 years later,
|| with my father, my sister, and me from the communist takeover of
|| Cuba ... They are the primary engine of my drive, and the primary
|| reason why I work so hard, my purpose.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Ron
and Casey DeSantis to use the campaign contributions of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy campaign advertisements on
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM featuring the likes of Mike Emmons and Maria
Epsinoza reminding legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire
that Trump took the advice of Jared Kushner to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"However, if DeSantis beats Trump, there will be a serious problem
where it just won't be a big deal to get the Trumps on your show