MEDIA: Not Just Ohio: Small Pennsylvania Town Also Mired in Tidal Wave of Haitian Migrants

Sujet : MEDIA: Not Just Ohio: Small Pennsylvania Town Also Mired in Tidal Wave of Haitian Migrants
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 21. Sep 2024, 14:19:27
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Warner Todd
Huston on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
advised Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron to David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to obtain permission to deploy the likes of Mike
Emmons and Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to remind
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump
took Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/09/13/not-just-ohio-small-pennsylvania-town-also-mired-tidal-wave-haitian-migrants/>
| America-2100 recently spoke to Charleroi councilman Larry Celaschi,
| who raised the alarm about the huge influx of migrants swamping his
| community.
|
| "You know, the sad part about all this thing," Celaschi said in a
| phone interview, "and, honestly, I don't care, I'll shoot straight
| from the hip. Frankly, I wish I could come face-to-face for 60
| seconds with, OK, with whoever was behind all this and bringing the
| immigrants in to Charleroi for only one reason -- [to ask] where the
| hell's the money that should be coming to Charleroi, OK?"
|
| Celaschi concluded that the migrant burden is sapping his town's
| resources.
|
| "Why was it all dumped on us and we're not being funded with
| anything, OK? And, again, we can't even make ends meet with our
| budget," Celaschi said of the city. "And so now, where are we gonna
| get this extra revenue to pay for them? And then we've got to do all
| these things to accommodate the immigrants. That's bullshit."
|
| Former President Donald Trump raised the alarm about the problems
| that have beset Charleroi and the pressures the town is facing.

Will Trump draft VP JD Vance to serve as Chief Sales Critter for
Trump's merit-based immigration reform legislation and which 2028
aspirants for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles believe will outflank
Trump from the right on the National Question by stumping for an
immigration moratorium?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Yes. 100% this. Conservative Inc is corrupt. It is part of the
Swamp, a fun house mirror image of the bureaucracy it supposedly