MEDIA: The Signature that Gets Them to 'Start Packing' Sooner

Sujet : MEDIA: The Signature that Gets Them to 'Start Packing' Sooner
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Sep 2024, 00:58:32
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, William Chip on whether
Donald Trump will nominate Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas
at DHS.GOV, Eugene Scalia to succeed Julie Su at DoL.GOV, and Bill
Barr to succeed Merrick Garland at Justice.GOV and whether Trump
will order a Whole of Government approach to putting the boot to
the neck of the Cheap Labor Lobby:
<URL:https://cis.org/Chip/Signature-Gets-Them-Start-Packing-Sooner>
| During the final months of President Trump's administration, the
| Department of Homeland Security (DHS), under the leadership of
| Acting Secretary Chad Wolf, drafted an Interim Final Rule that
| required nearly all U.S. employers to file online the Form I-9 that
| current law already requires them to complete for every newly hired
| alien and to store onsite for a period of years. The Interim Final
| Rule would enable DHS to promptly notify the employer whether the
| alien worker was legally eligible to work, significantly reducing
| the risk of the employer's belatedly discovering that it had to fire
| a worker in whom it might have invested many dollars in training.
| This "G-Verify" (Government Verification) system, unlike "E-Verify"
| (Electronic Verification), would relieve the employer of the need to
| store the Form I-9 for many years.

Are illegal aliens a protected class under Scalia and Barr's anti-
freedom of association laws and regulations?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is the WOKE organization Trump's State Department funded;
again, this is just one example: https://t.co/q86AMYoVxn