MEDIA: Journalist travels to Ohio, where more residents corroborate the 'Haitian cat-eating' story...

Sujet : MEDIA: Journalist travels to Ohio, where more residents corroborate the 'Haitian cat-eating' story...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Sep 2024, 01:39:31
Revolver.NEWS' anonymous hack on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken
Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to send Ron to
request permission from David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to run
campaign advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM reminding
legacy American proles that Donald Trump took Jared Kushner's
strategic advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign
trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris"
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/09/journalist-travels-to-ohio-more-residents-corroborate-haitian-cat-eating-story/>
| Our latest story featured CNN's "handsome" lady, Kaitlan Collins,
| who tried--and failed--to play "gotcha" with JD Vance. Ms. Collins
| claimed the Ohio cat-eating story was "fake," even though neither
| she nor her colleagues have bothered to travel there and talk to the
| locals.
|
| But JD Vance was ready for her regime propaganda, and he torched
| both her and the lazy, fake news media for refusing to investigate
| stories that don't fit their political narrative. And after that, he
| took Comrade Kamala to task for recklessly importing these savages.
| It was a masterclass in media takedown, and Ms. Collins was left
| speechless.

Does Susie Wiles recommend that Trump grant David Zaslav interviews?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump posted that he would be great for women and their
"reproductive rights," which is a phrase associated with the pro-