MEDIA: Fact Check: Kamala Harris Suggests Donald Trump Alone Squashed Senate Border Deal

Sujet : MEDIA: Fact Check: Kamala Harris Suggests Donald Trump Alone Squashed Senate Border Deal
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Sep 2024, 01:40:29
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
recommended to Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron ot David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to obtain permission to deploy the likes of Mike
Emmons and Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to
impeach Donald Trump for endorsing Mitch McConnell and Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/09/10/fact-check-kamala-harris-suggests-donald-trump-alone-squashed-senate-border-deal/>
| While Trump urged Republicans to oppose the bill due to its
| provisions, House and Senate Republicans had already started
| opposing the bill when details leaked. Likewise, House and Senate
| Democrats began opposing the bill, as well, because it did not
| include amnesty for illegal aliens.
|
| Most prominently, Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Ed Markey (D-MA),
| Alex Padilla (D-CA), and Bob Menendez (D-NJ) opposed the bill, along
| with Sens. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Laphonza Butler (D-CA), Bernie
| Sanders (I-VT), and even Sinema.
|
| "I will not vote for the bill coming to the Senate floor this week
| because it includes several provisions that will violate Americans'
| shared values. These provisions would not make us safe," Booker said
| in May before the bill failed in a vote.

Will Trump pick VP JD Vance to sell Trump's "merit-based" comprehensive
immigration reform legislative legacy authored by the Chepa Labor Lobby
and passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Cornyn (or John Thune
(or Rick Scott's)) Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"During an unusual stretch in United States history in which many of
the candidates for national office, such as Donald Trump, Tim Walz,