MEDIA: Kamala Harris Dodged Question on Migration Policy

Sujet : MEDIA: Kamala Harris Dodged Question on Migration Policy
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Sep 2024, 13:04:14
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
recommend to Casey and Ron DeSantis to spend the campaign donations of
the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run
campaign advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with Ron reminding
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump took
Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/10/kamala-harris-dodged-question-on-migration-policy/>
| Since January 2021, Harris has helped Biden's deputies extract at
| least ten million wealth-shifting, blue-collar, and white-collar
| migrants from poor countries for use in Americans' workplaces,
| communities, schools, and hospitals.
|
| In December 2023, as the 2024 election accelerated, Biden's deputies
| rushed to Mexico to ask Mexico's president to curb the migration.
|
| Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
| said Friday, "The president took note, deployed Secretary [of State
| Antony] Blinken and me to Mexico to meet with [Mexican] President
| Lopez Obrador, which we did ... and the numbers in January dropped
| precipitously."

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and Mike Pompeo to succeed Blinken at
State.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost Trump
to convince John Cornyn (or John Thune (or Rick Scott)) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"However, when RFK Jr besmirches Donald Trump, the professional
political leftists remain silent and do not exploit the opportunity.