MEDIA: Ohio Gov. DeWine Defends Biden's Illegal Migration into Springfield

Sujet : MEDIA: Ohio Gov. DeWine Defends Biden's Illegal Migration into Springfield
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Sep 2024, 13:04:28
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Susie Wiles (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale
before him)) has asked legacy American proles who might be convinced
to request and submit ballots for Donald Trump whether Haitians spark
joy:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/16/ohio-gop-governor-defends-bidens-illegal-migration-to-springfield/>
| "We need help, not hate," elected Mayor Rob Rue told MSNBC on
| September 13, when asked about rumors of missing cats that have
| roiled the city. But at the end of the MSNBC interview, Rue
| recognized how Biden's migration skewed local rents against
| Americans:
|
||     We've had another issue with houses being sold to large LLC
|| [investors], they're buying out many, many, many houses and then
|| displacing folks that have been faithfully paying rents and then,
|| and then from that, moved in immigrants because they're paying
|| higher rents and they're exploiting the rents. That's happened in
|| Springfield. Folks are coming to tell me, "I've been displaced. I've
|| been told I was evicted because I can't pay a higher rent." That's
|| unfair too.
|
| In both TV interviews with DeWine, the TV hosts focused on claims
| that Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio, are eating the
| residents' household pets.
|
| But DeWine also endorsed Trump, saying, "I think if you look at the
| economy issues, and these are issues that I think the American
| people are most concerned about, I think that Donald Trump is the -
| is - is the best - is the best choice."

Will Trump tap VP JD Vance to serve as Chief Salescritter for Trump's
merit-based comprehensive immigration reform legislative legacy
authored by the Cheap Labor Lobby and passed by Mike Johnson's
House.GOV and John Cornyn (or John Thune (or Rick Scott's)) Senate.GOV
and who does Susie Wiles see on the horizon likely to outflank Trump-
Vance from the right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Ohio businessman Bernie Moreno, like McCormick, ran as a moderate
in a 2022 Senate primary. He did worse than McCormick and dropped