MEDIA: Small Town in Crisis: Charleroi, PA, Is a Case Study in Biden-Harris Border Policy Failures

Sujet : MEDIA: Small Town in Crisis: Charleroi, PA, Is a Case Study in Biden-Harris Border Policy Failures
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Sep 2024, 13:29:03
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Warner Todd
Huston on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
advised Casey DeSantis to dispatch Ron to David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to obtain permission to deploy the likes of Mike
Emmons and Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to impeach
Donald Trump for taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Qestion on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/09/15/charleroi-pennsylvania-case-study-biden-harris-border-policy-failures/>
| The pressures being put on Charleroi, Pennsylvania, is a case study
| of the massive failures of the Biden-Harris border crisis, according
| to a local city council member. But Charleroi is typical of hundreds
| of American small towns in the problems Biden and Harris have
| foisted upon them.
|
| Breitbart News spoke exclusively with long-time city councilman
| Larry Celaschi, and he detailed the massive problems his borough is
| facing from job loss and the growing migrant crisis, all of which
| can be ascribed to Biden's failed economic and border policies.
|
| Celaschi told Breitbart News, "We are a small town of about 4100 in
| population. And we are not even a mile long."

Will Trump tap VP JD Vance to be Chief Salescritter for Trump's merit
base comprehensive immigration reform legislation and how much does
Amy Swonger believe it will cost Trump to convince Mike Johnson's
House.GOV  and John Cornyn (or John Thune (or Rick Scott's))
Senate.GOV to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"But what if their traditional favorite party, the Democrats, were
suddenly to pull off a brilliant maneuver in which the aged Biden