MEDIA: Springfield Factory Owner Revels in Replacing American Workers With Haitian Migrants

Sujet : MEDIA: Springfield Factory Owner Revels in Replacing American Workers With Haitian Migrants
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 25. Sep 2024, 13:00:05
Information Liberation's Chris Menahan on whether Casey DeSantis
surveyed legacy American proles how many of the 8+B Globe's top two
quintiles they are eager to invite into their 350M America and did
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes suggest to the
DeSantis' to buy advertisements with the campaign donations of Miriam
Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin,
Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce
Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn asking legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire how many Haitian should be
included in Donald Trump's bipartisan merit-based comprehensive
immigration reform legislative legacy:
<URL:https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64641>
| McGregor Metal CEO Jamie McGregor of Springfield told PBS he
| "wishes" he could have even more Haitian migrants working at his
| factory because they "work everyday," "stay at their machines" and
| don't have drug problems like the struggling Americans in his local
| community.
|
| "I wish I had 30 more [Haitian migrants]," McGregor said. "Our
| Haitian associates come to work every day. They don't have a drug
| problem. They will stay at their machine. They will achieve their
| numbers. They are here to work. And so, in general, that's a stark
| difference from what were used to in our community."
|
| McGregor's comments drew huge backlash on social media with viral
| posts calling him a "traitor to his community" and others
| highlighting alleged former workers at the plant describing being
| treated like dirt.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
estimate it will cost Trump to convince John Cornyn (or John Thune
(or Rick Scott)) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The truth is this: Team Harris knows things are bad, but they're
hoping to scare mentally off-balance people into thinking it could