MEDIA: What Regulatory Changes Should We Expect to See if Harris Takes Office?

Sujet : MEDIA: What Regulatory Changes Should We Expect to See if Harris Takes Office?
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 27. Sep 2024, 11:28:32
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Elizabeth Jacobs on
whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to task Ron to obtain the permission of David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons and
Maria Espinoza onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to impeach Donald
Trump for allow Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to fail to legislate
Trump's immigration platform:
<URL:https://cis.org/Jacobs/What-Regulatory-Changes-Should-We-Expect-See-if-Harris-Takes-Office>
| Any change in a presidential administration can have a substantial
| impact on the policies and regulations that are put in play -- and
| this is especially true in the contentious context of immigration
| policy. Because Vice President and presidential candidate Harris has
| effectively signed off on the Biden administration's immigration
| strategy, the Unified Agenda should be viewed as her "Project 2025".
| What the Unified Agenda shows is that a potential Harris-Walz
| administration will likely continue to impose barriers to
| immigration enforcement and weaken standards of the legal
| immigration system in favor of increasing the overall number of
| foreign-born individuals in the United States.

Will Trump task VP JD Vance to be Chief Salescritter for Trump's
merit-based immigration reform legislation passed by Mike Johnson's
House.GOV and John Cornyn (or John Thune (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV
and who does Susie Wiles predict will emerge among 2028 candidates
for WhiteHouse.GOV who will outflank Trump-Vance from the right on
the National Question by stumping for an immigration moratorium?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I suspect some self-help fads actually do work when preached by the
charismatic individual who started them: e.g., Rev. Norman Vincent