MEDIA: Newly unearthed 'call report' is more evidence Trump was right about the pets in Springfield, Ohio...

Sujet : MEDIA: Newly unearthed 'call report' is more evidence Trump was right about the pets in Springfield, Ohio...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 27. Sep 2024, 11:29:02
Revolver.NEWS' anonymous hack on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve
Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey and Ron DeSantis to use the
campaign donations of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley,
Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch,
Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve
Wynn to buy campaign advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
reminding legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Donald Trump took Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/09/newly-unearthed-call-report-more-evidence-trump-was-right-about-pets-in-springfield-ohio/>
| And that's not all. More evidence is piling up, proving President
| Trump was right. Once again, we're being lied to by a propaganda
| media whose sole mission is to protect the regime.
|
| Independent journalists have traveled to Springfield to speak with
| locals, and once again, President Trump's statements hold water.

How many of Haiti's top two quintiles will Trump include in his
"merit-based" comprehensive immigration reform and how many does
Susie Wiles believe from her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him) internal polling do legacy American proles
favor?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Gilliam notes the rhetoric of the Democrat Party over the last
several years that support the contention that "democrats want