MEDIA: Biden-Harris's Migration Inflates Americans' Auto Insurance Rates

Sujet : MEDIA: Biden-Harris's Migration Inflates Americans' Auto Insurance Rates
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. Sep 2024, 14:33:23
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump will tap VP JD Vance to serve as his Chief
Salescritter for Trump's merit-based immigration reform legislative
legacy passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Cornyn (or John
Thune (or Rick Scott's)) Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/18/donald-trump-to-visit-springfield-aurora-amid-biden-harris-migration-crisis/>
| The rising accidents and insurance rates are such a problem that
| even Ohio's pro-migration GOP governor, Mike DeWine, has taken
| notice.
|
| "My wife Fran and I have been in Haiti several times and driving
| [there is] just very, very different,"  DeWine told ABC.  He added:
|
||     Again, Haiti is not [sic] a country [where] many people don't
|| drive at all. There aren't that many cars per capita. And people who
|| do drive in Haiti are very, very different than they are in the
|| United States ... So the challenge is to get driver training for
|| these individuals so that when they do go on the road, you know they
|| will be safe. We have a law in Ohio that says that once you turn 18,
|| or if you're over 18, you can get a driver's license in the state --
|| you have to pass a test, but you don't have to have any driver's
|| training, which is kind of a big loophole in our law. It's a real
|| problem.
|
| However, DeWine has not taken action to reverse the root cause --
| which is the federal government's business-first policy of importing
| taxpayer-subsidized migrants for Bidenomics jobs that would
| otherwise be held by better-paid, technology-aided Americans.
|
| Harris has promised to continue Biden's high-migration policy.

Who does Susie Wiles see among 2028 contenders for WhiteHouse.GOV who
will outflank Trump-Vance from the right on the National Question by
campaigning for an immigration moratorium?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"USTW is consistently on Capitol Hill working tirelessly to educate
our elected officials about guest worker visa abuse, & bad