MEDIA: Susan Rice: Trump Will Implement 'Mass Expulsions of American Citizens'

Sujet : MEDIA: Susan Rice: Trump Will Implement 'Mass Expulsions of American Citizens'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. Sep 2024, 14:34:06
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Pam Key
on whether Donald Trump will nominate NASSCOM.IN /
AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at
DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost Trump
to convince John Cornyn (or John Thune (or Rick Scott)) to consent:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/09/18/susan-rice-trump-will-implement-mass-expulsions-of-american-citizens/>
| Rice said, "This is really quite terrifying. We've heard for many,
| many months about his plans for mass deportations of undocumented
| persons here in the United States. That would be hugely violent and
| disruptive, separating families, causing millions to be expelled
| through the use of force, but what he's saying now is something
| quite different and even more scary. What he is saying is, you
| recall last week Donald Trump went out and said that he was going to
| expel the Haitians in this country starting in Springfield who are
| here in this country legally, legally, working with authorization
| and send them to Venezuela of all places. He has said very clearly
| that he is going to deport immigrants who are here legally, but he
| said something that's even more outrageous, and that is what is
| reflected in Stephen Miller's social media post, and that is that he
| will expel and denaturalize American citizens, American citizens who
| were not born here."

Will Trump nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur M
Jaddou at USCIS.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"But winning the cultural and political war requires a dose of
optimism and an eschatology of victory." - Scott Olmstead