Re: Nex Benedict

Sujet : Re: Nex Benedict
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. Mar 2024, 12:06:34
On 3/6/24 9:32 AM, FPP wrote:
On 3/5/24 5:33 AM, trotsky wrote:
On 3/4/24 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
On Mar 1, 2024 at 10:08:34 PM PST, atropos@mac.com wrote:
On Mar 1, 2024 at 1:22:56 PM PST, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
On 2/28/24 1:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

  But... the only reason this rape happened was because the boy put on a
  dress and all the female students were told that boys in dresses are now
  allowed to be in your restrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, and
  showers, your rights to privacy be damned.

And yet a representative sampling of one still isn't statistically
significant.

Weird you seemed to have forgotten about that when you posted about Nex
Benedict, Hutt.

You post about one anecdotal incident and it's supposed to have far-reaching
implications. I post one in response and you vomit out your usual "a
representative sampling of one still isn't statistically significant" tripe.

Double standards. If you didn't have them, you'd have no standards at all.

And "trotsky" has suddenly broken his compulsion to post a followup to
everything you post to RAT-U....

Fucked in the head as ever Pubie.  Is that why I have the most posts in this thread?

 Fuck, how is he still alive?
That guy has been posting since HAL the computer was invented.