Re: Ursula K. Le Guin aligned with PBS

Sujet : Re: Ursula K. Le Guin aligned with PBS
De : dalton (at) *nospam* nfld.com (David Dalton)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv  alt.philosophy.taoism
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 06:53:13
On Mar 8, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B9AD070005C5D1970000880838F@news.eternal-september.org>):

On Mar 7, 2024, Kevrob wrote
(in article<a3eea536-d33e-47d7-91f1-b75c12c5fb46@mail.com>):

On 2/27/2024 1:38 AM, David Dalton wrote:
Earlier tonight I facilitated a soul alignment of deceased
SF author Ursula K. Le Guin with the PBS network.

Any previous soul alignment(s) I facilitated involving
her have clicked out.

Your mumbo-jumbo is 44 years too late.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lathe_of_Heaven_(film)

Unlike the hero in the film and book, I rarely remember my
dreams, though much of my mumbo-jumbo is conducted
late and night/very early in the morning, but while awake.
late at night
I don’t know why I can’t get around to proofreading my
posts before I click on the post button.
--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;