Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-07 (Thursday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-07 (Thursday)
De : arthur (at) *nospam* alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 21:30:05
On 3/8/2024 9:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:
On 3/8/2024 6:48 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
On the day of the State of the Union Show, I watched:

What did you watch?

Hey, thanks for asking!

I’ve been listening to the malfunctioning, Amazon fire stick, and this is
truly a habit I must break. It recommended:

Five blind dates.

OMG this was horrible! Shame on you, Amazon for recommending it.

Basically a Hallmark format movie with the plucky protagonist who has to
return to her hometown for a wedding and falls in love with a guy she left
behind. Yawn.

You couldn't tell what you were getting from the description?

 I didn’t read it. The fire stick just popped up the poster and suggested I
watch it next and I clicked OK.

I watched:

Night Court - After reading Brent Spinner was reprising his famous
pre-Star Trek character from Night Court I watched the last two episodes
only for Spinner nowhere to be found.  :-(
 Next week
 https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64475828/?ref_=ext_shr

Perfect!  I've been waiting for the return of these characters since they announced the show was being rebooted.  :-)