Anyone else watch the Hightown Finale

Sujet : Anyone else watch the Hightown Finale
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 02:03:40
I know that "nobody gets Starz" but I'm wondering if anyone besides me
has been watching Hightown for the past three seasons? The series
finale aired this week. I'm curious to know if other fans were
satisfied with the way the story ended? It only just aired so I'm omitting any spoilers for now but will be
happy to discuss details if anyone wants to; just be sure to put a
spoilers notification in the subject line.
--
Rhino