[OT] German man gets 219 Covid shots over 29 months

Sujet : [OT] German man gets 219 Covid shots over 29 months
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 02:15:00
I was quite surprised to read about a German who got no less than 219
Covid shots over the course of 29 months. Of course the obvious
question is WHY but the story only says "personal reasons". (I suspect
that's to save him the embarrassment of being identified as the world's
worst hypochondriac.) https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/03/german-man-got-217-covid-shots-over-29-months-heres-how-it-went/
I have to give the scientists credit for wanting to examine this guy to
see what, if any, physical consequences his body experiences from all
those jabs. Weirdly, there don't seem to be any major consequences
despite the massive overdose of whatever vaccines he had....
Of course, the other question a reasonable person might ask is how did
he manage to accumulate so many jabs? Here in Ontario, the government
health insurance system kept track of how many vaccinations anyone got.
I'm not aware of anyone getting for more than they absolutely needed
and even then they had to wait months for the first and second batches
to be made. Then again, I don't know for sure that people would have
been forbidden from having extra vaccinations. The German guy actually went to several neighbouring countries to get
vaccinations. I expect that helped keep him from being flagged as an
over-frequent flyer, at least for the first few doses in each country.
--
Rhino